Friday, July 29, 2005

Kick in the Butt

Sometimes you just need a kick in the butt. I got one today when Robin at Regional Access used info from the web site for the flier announcement. What can I say? I don't like the work that was done to the site. Now I have to actually do something about it.

The guy came by to look at the slide on to see what he can do to hook it up. He has a unit, but it may be too big. While that may sound ok, you don't want a big unit because not using it enough it just as bad as using it too much. Dave told him within 2 weeks.

Lables may not be ready until after my first delivery date unless I pay a rush fee... I know an emergency on my part... I was waiting for my plant number and a payment from... I'll have to pay the rush fee and do just the origional 3 I wanted and take the hit. I'll have a bigger order coming up soon.

Helped Elmond make ice cream for the college today. Fattening job. Had to check flavors to make sure enough "wompf" (actual ingredient name), vanilla, et al was added. Three flavors and a couple of tastes of a 14% super premium ice cream mix later and I understand why I still have the average female waste size! I think it was wise for me to stick with cheese for my product of choice.

Need to rebudget this next phase of the business and do a strategic plan. Dave's game with the window people and an hour and twenty minutes followed by Bruce looking for packaging and calf chores whiped out any chance of developing a schedule or working on anything worth while..

Life is good. Have feta and gouda on the calander for raw milk cheeses next week and frech lactic and frech moz for pasteurized cheeses. Now to get the rest of this business/life in order...

No comments: